Protein is essential to good health. Whether you’re a jacked bodybuilder or a mom shopping for healthy products for the whole family, you need protein in your diet. Why not eat some chips?
Who wants meat by-products in their chips? We don’t, so we we left it out to make a healthier cleaner snack.
Gluten-free and proud: a protein product for all kinds of diets to enjoy.
ProTings are made using only the most natural, unscientifically-altered ingredients the way nature intended.
Protein is essential to good health. Pea protein is said to be one of the most perfect proteins for human consumption. Its benefits over both animal and other vegetable proteins include:
- Ease of digestion
- Lack of allergens
- Ideal amino acids for sports
Perhaps most importantly for sports enthusiasts, pea protein contains an ideal combination of essential amino acids for sports performance:
- Lysine, for balanced nitrogen levels in muscles
- Arginine promotes muscle metabolism and a healthy heart
- Glutamine helps restore nitrogen balance after a heavy workout
- Leucine, isoleucine and valine (branched-chain amino acids) help maintain tissues during exercise
Studies have recently shown that pea protein may be an effective way to maintain healthy blood pressure and kidney levels.
Flax seeds are packed full of nutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals, and essential vitamins. They are one of the top vegetable sources of omega-3 essential fatty acids, which have been linked to maintaining healthy levels of cholesterol in the blood. Research studies suggest that diets that are rich in fiber, monounsaturated fatty acids ,, and omega-3 fatty acids help support a healthy cardiovascular system by favoring a healthy blood lipid profile.
Flax seeds are an excellent source of vitamin E. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps maintain skin integrity and preserve youthfulness.
Sunflower oil has numerous beneficial qualities and studies have shown that it can:
- Assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system, good digestion, and it is great for producing energy as a result of the Vitamin B quantity found in sunflower oil
- Help fight free radicals that damage cells and/or the immune system due to its high Vitamin E content
- Act as a moisturizer and helps cells retain water
- Help keep cholesterol levels at a healthy level from the lecithin that is present in sunflower oil